Laid-back Saturday, C'est La Vie!

Sunday, July 6, 2008


I'd a great rest yesterday as I do not need to work =P

I woke up around 2++pm.. but still lying down on the bed and thinking thinking and thinking... aiks.. you must be wondering what I was thinking eh? hahaha.. i was thinking what to have for lunch ler... at last, I'd decided to bring my laptop out to Starbuck at One Utama. I'd a cup of Ice Blended Mocha that last me for 2 hours plus.. i was thinking to go online to update my blog but the connection there was damn slow, it keeps prompt me the error message, i.e unable to connect to starbuck.. WTF... I'm kinda pissed off lol as for the past 2 hours i was doing the connection troubleshooting... but I'm unable to shoot anything lolz and i ended up doing my sales report.

Ermm.. later at about 6pm, I received call from baby saying that he's coming to my place.. so I'd decided to go back in awhile before he arrive... An hour later, he arrived and he brought me for dinner cos I'm damn hungry, (i didn't have breakfast and lunch la).. So he brought me to colonial style western food at KL... hahahahaahaha

Voila ! Here's the Coliseum Cafe =) look at the menu.. looked very "balia" and the foods are pricey for the environment, foods and services provided. Waiters and waitresses there were OLD, and the people who dine there also middle ages =) (not to say am old okay...) This cafe is operated by OLD peoples, so don't expect the it (services/foods/bills) will be fast okay, be patience instead ! And if you are freaking hungry then forget this cafe else you will definitely starve to dead! Hahahah....

Coliseum Cafe's Menu

Coliseum Cafe eversince 1921, full of OLDEN peoples..

Foods served are not that ideal and it's pricey.. guess what? the total bill is around RM92 lolz... so so de expensive.. The Ship is much better =P

After dinner, kinda filling and I need some walking.. so we went to Bintang area.. window shopped awhile and then walked towards to Bintang Walk and Pavilion... It has been quite sometime i didn't walk and lepak at this area already... the whole street are full of peoples in BLACK, those Arabian tourists la.. who else? These two months (July and August) are their season.... so don't be surprised if you see them dressed in BLACK at DARK and you can only see their two sparkling eyes okayy!!!!


Ermm... kinda tired after so much of walking.. baby sent me back home at 1130pm and rest awhile at my place before he went back... After he left, I was pretty energetic, so i went online again to surf, facebook-ing, and chatting until 5am... wow... Can't stand it anymore, my eyes were shutting by 5am.. just switched off the light and slept until noon.... this is my Saturday =P

2 feelings:

vincent james July 11, 2008 at 1:07 AM  

i suppose to leave a comment this afternoon at star buck citymall. but this afternoon was heavy rain and the line was distrupted unable to feedback data..end up talk to chics..oops where m i? ok, when i was reading your blog, its really triggers me with laughter...especially the man in black u mention here..ahaha..people around starbuck thought i'm an idiot..lolz

Ivy Isabelle July 11, 2008 at 9:34 AM  

hahahaha... if they ever ask u why u laugh then, share it with them =) sharing is caring... =P

It's kinda boring lately, sometime i blogged during office...