Dinner @ Marché The Curve
Wednesday, July 16, 2008
John called up asking us for dinner at The Curve on Tuesday night..
He told me he's very broke this month and yet dining at Marché.. sigh.. can't help it.. hahaha.. I was late for the dinner as i was caught in the bloody traffic jam at LDP.
Soon after I'd arrived, I got the ordered card from the waitress and hunt around the stalls and place my orders...
John ordered this, Chicken
Rosti (potatoes with cheese) , MYR 12.00
Fresh Dragon Fruit plus Honey Drew Juice, MYR 7.50
Chicken Pasta, MYR 18.50
Vince ordered Lamb..
After dinner, chit-chat, and listened to Vince's LRT stories, and laughed non-stop... Time flies, it was 10pm.. shop was closing, so we settled our bill.. Guess what? My total bill was MYR 43.70 lol... it's little too pricey for the Chicken Pasta.. Doesn't look delicious thou and tasteless, *sigh* But the rosti is superb and it's very filing... My pasta is much better than theirs... =p






0 feelings:
Post a Comment