What a Lame Excuses...

Friday, July 25, 2008


I was just hung up the phone call with customer and i saw the other phone line was blinking... So, i asked her,

Me: who's line is that?
She : Oh.. they wanted to speak to reservation department
Me : Why you don't want to help up? Asked them what they want... You don't know how to
do meh??? Why ???

***she kept quiet and was looking at me and i was starring at her with anger la*** and she pretended didn't hear anything. What the fuck!!!!!

I don't give a damn, eventhough you'd tendered your resignation it doesn't mean that you do not need to work!!! You're still attached and under our supervision, you have to do your part as what you were doing initially. I don't see and difficulties for you to answer incoming calls.. but yet you were just ignore all incoming calls until I told you to, pretending you were deaf at that particular moment???

You were with us for the past 6 months, and PLEASE don't tell me you do not know about reservations. I will feel all our efforts to you is a BIG WASTE, we taught nothing and we were talking craps to you for few months??? What a nonsense excuses! Fuck off please... don't be so childish !


2 feelings:

yapthomas July 27, 2008 at 5:28 PM  

oooo sigh.. i guess i have the same freaking case in my office too!!
"heart not there" kind of girl.. -__-

Anonymous July 28, 2008 at 8:56 AM  

lolz... nowadays those youngster is like that one... dunno how to guide them sometimes. Owez want to 'vomit blood'... :(