Government Seriously Need to Improve Public Transportation
Tuesday, July 29, 2008
Monday Morning... everyone is rushing to work after the long laidback weekend. I arrived Kelana Jaya LRT station at 7.30am with MP3 on... so I barely hear what is the announcements... because everyday there're announcement said "TRAIN ARRIVING AT PLATFORM TWO IS NOT IN SERVICE"... therefore I didn't really bother it until I saw people who are queueing start leaving the queue then I only release the stupid train is delayed again!!!!!!!!
The reason given was due to technical problem (again.. the same old story)... nonsense... average every month they surely have one or two cases... the queue was super long at each station. The train also pack like sardine... some told me there's no air-condition.. but the train i took was freaking cold lolz... Usually, it takes me half an hour to reach KLCC but today, it took me ONE HOUR!!! The train stopped at each station more than 2 minutes and leave the train door opened. Despite the train is delayed, i reached office 15 minutes before 9am.. still ok la.. i can have my breakfast still, else i will surely curse the RAPID KL. LoLz...

2 feelings:
seriously, get your own car
a morning day full of excitement :)
dont know what to say...its very f@#king funny the way u phrase...lolz
Post a Comment