Saturday Shopping =P
Sunday, July 20, 2008

Saturday Morning... supposedly set alarm at 8.00am, but overslept (again) until almost 9.00am. Woke up and took a shower, prepared myself to go out to Renaissance Hotel as they were having the staff sales for cosmetic and skincare products...
Arrived there at about 9.45am, I can see people carried white plastic bags out from the hotel already.. started to worry if those products are still available... Took the lift to the lobby and "WOW".. such a long "S" queue!!!
We managed to get in after half an hour queue and straight to hunt for M.A.C and Bobbi Brown... unfortunately, Bobbi Brown all SOLD OUT!!!! This is really ridiculous!!! Wondering why so many people hunt for Bobbi Brown! However, I got M.A.C in the end. I bought 02 types of eyes shadow. One is the so-called 'limited edition'.. I kinda like those color combination =P..These two only cost me RM 125...it's cheap okay !


1 feelings:
M.A.C...use to cost me then rm1000++ for my ex-girl though... and bobbi brown a thousand too. damn ..now i realise had spend a fortune.. well, u know why bobbi brown sold out coz its looks good for asian skin...very natural. especially for young and tender skin people. it will contrast perfectly. however, M.A.C do too but very selective to skin type..for what i know..mostly auntie use it ..hahaha...dont be mad ya...only my opinion.. =)
Post a Comment