Boring Sunday

Sunday, July 6, 2008


As I only slept at 5am, I'm really hate i woke up by those phone calls... At about 1pm, my mom called me, asking me where were I.. and I vaguely remember that I was mumbling to her saying that I'm home and sleeping... and she informed me not to go out as there's fuel protest going on out there... Ok Mummy !!!!

Hang up the phone and trying to sleep again.... Sigh, I hardly fall asleep again after that.. I called up one of my friend residing in Kuching... guess wat? she's coming to KL.. i gonna meet her next week.. I miss her so much.. We both talked on the phone for almost half and hour.. talking craps and lifestyles that we both have gone through...

Erm... did nothing after hang up... so went downstair cook some noodles... and watch some hong kong series instead.. until night time... I didn't go out for the whole day.. just stayed at home... what a boring day.. boring me... :(

1 feelings:

vincent james July 11, 2008 at 1:12 AM  

aiiyooo...amoi, u really can sleep leh! hope u not doing so often...it can make your tummy grow :))..i use to do that last time after playing mah jang until morning and sleep until the afternoon..hehehe..