Public Transports Suck!
Tuesday, July 15, 2008
Malaysia's public transports suck !!!
Yesterday I took LRT back home... I arrived Kelana Jaya at about 6.20pm... it was drizzling that time. So i was waiting for the bus back there to BU... Waited... waited.. exhausted, almost got fainted because was starving...
I was so tired and pissed that time as I'd stood there for an hour waiting for the stupid bus to come. And I was thinking to get a cab instead but the taxi driver told me the gas is finishing (obviously he don't want to take me la) *bad luck*
While I was cursing the stupid taxi driver, the bloody bus finally arrived !!!!!! I got into the bus and arrived home almost 8 o'clock only... wasting my time! what the....

2 feelings:
COOL GIRL COOL!! CALM DOWN..SHITS HAPPENS!! will ENO helps u calm down....
don't have driver? so sad
Post a Comment