Dinner @ Restaurant Fresh Unique Seafood 23

Friday, July 25, 2008


eeeeeeyyyyyyaaaaaa...... here we go for the 2nd round at Unique Seafood at section 13...

Met up Eevon's friend from Singapore---Billy Kueek. He's quite famous in Singapore.. he does alot of trainings... That you have to find out what he does la.. I'm only concerned about the foods... foods.. foods...

We ordered crab (this is the must, okay!!! I'm the crab lover), prawn, osyter (only me and Billy had it), and veggie...

Prawn

Oyster

"ying yang" hong kong's kailan


Salted egg york crabs


We had a good chat, chat all sort of things...and Billy gave us a little gift as a first time meeting. It's a Biofeeback card that test your state...it's very much depending on your thumb temperature. When i first thumb it, the result showed 'BLACK', I'm tense! Maybe or may not? Don't know..but Billy said I am. So believed as he's the expert. hahahaha... Towards the end, maybe i start to feel comfortable talking with them, i got the black film showed 'GREEN', Yes, finally I'm Calm!!!! hahahahaa.

Thanks Billy for the nice dinner ! Shall catch up soon =P

1 feelings:

vincent james July 26, 2008 at 2:03 AM  

girl u must take me to this place one day...its looks so delicious.. by the way i had crabs tonight. the deep fried curry crabs ..i still smell like crabs right now