Sad Christmas?

Thursday, December 20, 2007


I have downloaded a lot of Christmas Songs... I played it once got back home... only songs that can accompany me 24 hours, only songs celebrating this event with me.. i have nothing else...

How i wish i can join church choir,
How i wish i can sing Christmas songs to my loved one,
How i wish i can celebrate it with my loved one,
How i wish this Christmas I'm not alone,
How i wish i can go on a Christmas holidays,
How i wish ... it's only a wish...

Christmas should be happy, but I'm not happy to celebrate it... it's not Merry Christmas for me.. perhaps i should name it Sad Christmas?

1 feelings:

Anonymous December 25, 2007 at 3:14 AM  

It's sad for me aswell =/
I dont have any1 to celebrate xmas, i dont even have anything to celebrate it :S