Dream~~~
Thursday, December 6, 2007
I had a dream this morning that i'm going to Buffalo in the state of New York tonite!!!
Maybe too much works with me recently, that's why make me wanna travel. I'm not too sure why i chose Buffalo, perhaps it's pretty near to Niagara Falls...
It was 7.00am in the morning yet I'm still dreaming the trip to USA. Thought today i'm onleave as i'm going off tonite... but in real, i told myself, eventhou i'm go to USA tonite, i'm still have to work... Ooohhh gosh... sooo confusing...
Not sure if i have to chance to USA next year? awaiting for it...
Maybe too much works with me recently, that's why make me wanna travel. I'm not too sure why i chose Buffalo, perhaps it's pretty near to Niagara Falls...
It was 7.00am in the morning yet I'm still dreaming the trip to USA. Thought today i'm onleave as i'm going off tonite... but in real, i told myself, eventhou i'm go to USA tonite, i'm still have to work... Ooohhh gosh... sooo confusing...
Not sure if i have to chance to USA next year? awaiting for it...

0 feelings:
Post a Comment