Restless

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

I'm sleepless right now, I do not know what to do.. My brain keeps telling me go to sleep as I have to get to work the next day but something is in my mind...

I'm wondering why someone acts so childish toward me and toward others? It’s like a fool! Why someone is very angry? Why someone called and scolded me and hung up the call in the end? Why? Why is it happened to me? Did I do anything wrong to make u so angry until now?

I'd just put an end on it and it doesn't mean that we are not friend anymore. But why must someone to remove me from someone’s Friendster and Facebook account? Does someone know that make me feel someone being very childish?

I think I have made to right decision by not staying because I know and someone knows that we came from a very different background and with a very different personality, and somehow we are not ‘click’. It’s not because of any other things else, this is between US.

I can’t go on with someone that does not trust me. I’m sad with someone said I’m having affair out there. That’s why until now I’m angry with someone with 3 words from someone’s mouth.

I do not like someone being harsh and queried whatever I’ve done. Someone is nobody to me by now. And I have the right not to answer someone. If someone wants, someone may talk nicely and rationally. Do not talk when someone emotionally affected.

1 feelings:

urbanstar December 26, 2007 at 1:58 AM  

I do not know what really happenned but from what understand in the post is that if the whole situation is just between the 2 ppl involved, i believe that different people have their own set of ways to deal with matters/emotions during different span of their lifetime. What they do, they might not do the same at different times, moments etc. Maybe it's just during this certain time that he feels that it's the best way for him to handle the situaton by his own better whether it'll be to make himself feel better or anything else. Therefore, I think 'childish' shouldn't be related to this matter as it's a matter of the heart and people tend to act impulsively when dealing with emotions especially when love and passion is involved. If everything was meant to be thought so rationally and logically then love or friendship will by no means be just another business transaction. Certain people might admire how some people can handle their emotions, actions rationally at times like that and I am not saying it's a bad thing but the beauty of a true relationship when an enormous limitless amount of heart is stamp into it is that your emotions will naturally become less controllable. unpredictable and instant. Of course how you react and all plays a big deal in the outcome or might become a pre-influence factor to the future situations or opportunity that might arised. It's a big learning process and no matter how experience you are or how rational or impulsive a person you will be during this time, the learnings are never ending. The important thing is what you have gone through, will it make you a better person or worse. How much your perception on love, life has been changed through all this? That's most important.