Last Note to She Kong?

Sunday, December 16, 2007


When i turn on my laptop this morning, i saw a note for my from HIM... i was so nervous whether or not to open up and read.


Waited for few seconds... i've decided to read..
HE was and HE is very sad about everything. And HE told me that HE's gonna miss a lot of things. HE's gonna miss my laughing, smell, cooking, cute cute look, kisses, hugs, and etc... **sob sob**

I'm sad too my dear. I can't control my tears drop when i see u so sad and i do not know how to comfort you. I'm glad that you are willing to talk it out. You followed your heart said, you came to see me.

You 'kacupok' me when you're leaving. That's the thing i miss the most.
And i hope that you can learn to let go things, and you must learn it else you will have the hard time. I've no idea how long for you to cure, i know your heart is in pain.. and i believe you will be okay one day, but it takes time.

Please do take care of yourself, if you want, if you are willing, we can still be friend.

Loves...

0 feelings: