Christmas
Thursday, December 20, 2007
Christmas is around the corner... and i have no idea how am i gonna celebrate this event.. where and with who? So many questions in my mind now... ???????????????
This year Christmas will be the same as last year, sad Christmas ! Do you believe that i cried on Christmas Eve last year due to some reasons as in Bf Gf's issues? I'm not sure this year will be the same... But one thing for sure is I'll be ALONE for this Christmas.
I like Christmas the most, i like it especially celebrate it with my loved one. I will only call LOVELY CHRISTMAS when i can celebrate it with the special one... else i will not bother it at all.
This year, i received a Christmas present. It was a love shape key chain from COACH... yeah... that's the only ONE... The only one...
This year Christmas will be the same as last year, sad Christmas ! Do you believe that i cried on Christmas Eve last year due to some reasons as in Bf Gf's issues? I'm not sure this year will be the same... But one thing for sure is I'll be ALONE for this Christmas.
I like Christmas the most, i like it especially celebrate it with my loved one. I will only call LOVELY CHRISTMAS when i can celebrate it with the special one... else i will not bother it at all.
This year, i received a Christmas present. It was a love shape key chain from COACH... yeah... that's the only ONE... The only one...

0 feelings:
Post a Comment