Don't know your phone is ringing?
Monday, November 19, 2007
Last Friday 16 Nov 2007, i was doing some software installation for 2 PCs, one is at the front counter for a new girl who is newly join us and one is inside the back office for manager. A USA technician was on the line with me to assist me on the software installation.
After installed the PC at front desk, i ran to back office to do the 2nd PC installation. Then i intercom with the new girl who will use the 1-PC to check something on the screen. Phone rang..rang..rang and no one pick up (i know she's there at her desk)... sigh..
I ran out from back office and saw her sitting down at her desk. I asked her :
Why you not picking up the call??
Oohh, was it the phone rang just now??
Yes... it's the intercom!
WTF... i feel like giving her 02 slaps on her face! Ohh gosh ! Can you imagine that for her past 29 years that never know wat's intercom? I think she's most probably from jungle! 

0 feelings:
Post a Comment