Dinner @ Nak Won
Monday, March 16, 2009
Last Friday was the last day of working. As we were busy packing stuffs, cleaning up and etc.
After a tired day, I suggested to have a Korean BBQ dinner at 'Korean Village' along Jalan Ampang. That was my first time having Korean BBQ, not sure what to order. Luckily there were pictures on the menu which made my life easier :D
I chose a dish of beef and pork for BBQ and few main course which we could share. We had a Korean style's 'tatami' seat at corner. The ambience was okay. We didn't really enjoy ourselves because next to our table, there were few youngster talking and laughing out loud. =(
The Korean Style's starter
Marinated pork barbeque on hot plate MYR 26/pax
Ginseng Chicken Soup with rice @ MYR 25
Taufoo soup with rice @ MYR 15
Mixed rice with assorted veggies served in hot stone bowl @ MYR 15
There were a waiter served and BBQ the pork and beef for us. The beef was really tasty though I hardly take beef but it was just perfect! *mouth-watering* It tastes much better than the pork! Seriously, no joke.The foods we ordered was just nice for 4 peoples. Foods are delicious with reasonable pricing though beef is slightly expensive but its worth. They did serve fruits and some sort of barley juice, its very refreshing and cooling. Bill came, it was just MYR 144 for 4 persons. Cheap right?
Address :
A11-1-1, Jalan Ampang Utama 2/2,
Business Ave,
Ampang Jaya,
68000 Ampang.
Tel : 03 4253 4249








4 feelings:
yummm... the food looks good
so cheap! really! u should know korean cook beef one of the best in the world. i use to eat beef korean style every time in US by my korean girl friend. its yummy!
Thanks Michael :)
Ooh.. I didn't know that Vincent. I rarely take beef because of it taste. But this is the best I ever tried, really good!
eh.. you had a korean gf before? How come i never know? hahah :)
Post a Comment