Funny Questions?
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
I came across people asked me these questions :
(1) Do I get meal onboard when my ticket is the lowest fare type in economy class?
Yes, of course you will get meal service else you'll starve to dead for almost 20hours flight journey. (we are not operating like AirAsia, you pay for your own foods and its subject to availability okay!)
(2) Do you have any cheapest fare where I have a jump seat (seat next to the pilot) ? or Do you have any fare type (the cheapest) where I get onboard, I can sit at the aisle or stand everywhere?
You wish!! No ticket No boarding. Standing inside the aircraft?? Pardon me? you think you are taking a bus back home for 30 minutes ride? You're kidding me!
(3) Do you have any slightly higher fare type where I can have a slightly bigger seat onboard?
Of Course we have. Pay more to enjoy Business Class seat then. It's very comfortable and you'll get the Business Class services!
4 feelings:
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
what were you laughing at huh?
seriously, u kidding me right? its sound like we still in the dark ages living in the new millenium. WTF!
hahahha.. no kidding Vincent. It's all true stories from weirdo :(
Post a Comment