I'm Jobless

Saturday, March 7, 2009

I'm jobless...

I have many friends, clients asked me why don't I just accept the offer by xxx company, the reason was the overall package remuneration is not match. It's as simple as that plus those so called 'little' issues which you may found from my previous entries " appointment letter "

Well, the first offer was declined with a formal letter. Then, xxx company was beating-around-the-bush ask me if I'm interested to work as a contractual staff for 2-3 months. I declined him for the second time. The reason behind was, I know they can't handle it, want to have all products knowledge and skills to pass on to their staffs.

This is really unfair to be a contractual staff, irregardless how many times of salary they are "WILLING" to pay, but term and conditions/deals are very much favor to the themselve as an employer, and I will never interested to work with such employer no more. Never in my life I see such employer gone into such a weird employment before. I wonder, how they survived all the years.

2 feelings:

yapthomas March 9, 2009 at 1:15 PM  

Oh no!....
Hmm.. want a job intro?

Ivy Isabelle March 30, 2009 at 8:53 PM  

Thanks Thomas ! Nah, it's ok, I will get it myself :)