Dinner @ Decanter

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

It was another raining day. After a tight schedule appointments, finally I was back from Ipoh for a day sales trip with my manager. She brought me a cafe-Decanter which located somewhere in between the residential area. It was a very quiet place, which targeted more for the residences nearby.

It serves western foods as well as local delights. Asam Laksa is one of the recommended dish. But I didn't order it because my stomach was calling pasta for long, my favourite :P Foods served very simple and decent. I like the shepherd's pie, on top of it was the mash-baked-potatoes and lagsana at the bottom. *yummy*

Foods are at reasonable price with cozy environment, nice ambience ;) It's nice to chill-out with friends as well as dating. I'm sure no one able to find you if you were to date someone's girlfriend there :P hahahahaha

Address :
7, Jalan Setiakasih 5,
50490 Bukit Damansara,
Kuala Lumpur.
Tel : 03 2095-2507

3 feelings:

Unknown March 29, 2009 at 6:58 PM  

someone's girlfren huh...who will be that ya ? :)

Lee Chien March 30, 2009 at 10:57 AM  

wow.. seems so nice.. and, someone's girlfriend? hahahaha...

Ivy Isabelle March 30, 2009 at 8:41 PM  

hahah.. yeah someone's gf :P
who will be that? it's for you to find out then.