An Incident

Monday, March 2, 2009

That was one Friday, right after work, I'd decided to take KTM back to hometown..

It was so pack and I was on queue for 30 minutes, waiting for the stupid train again. There were no air-cond with hundreds people queueing there, nearly fainted. I would say out of so many trains in Malaysia. KTM is the worst ever despite it connects to places like Rawang, Seremban or Klang.. whatever..

When the train arrived, without letting the passengers disembark, I was pushed into the train. Really wtf! You know when you were inside the train, there were so many NATURAL perfume with different favors!? What I normally do is, I have small bottle of perfume carry with me all the time, and I wear it around my wrist and I smell it instead of smelling the natural perfume.

There's one woman, was pushed inside the train too and pushed me. I was pretty unhappy and bad mood that day. I scolded her in cantonese : Aiyo, could you stop pushing me??!! . The woman answered unpleasantly : it was not me pushing you! "can't you stand properly?" and she talked to those indians standing agaist the door in malay and pointed at me : Jangan bertolak ar, nanti ah moi ini marah ooh! 'wtf'

*I turned my mp3 lounder*

She was standing very near to me and my pony tail lightly touch on her face and she shouted at me : could you not to move your head !?? your hair touch my face feel so itchy!!! I was pretty angry and shouted at her : " no one asking you to stand so near me!!" "since you are so sophiscated, don't take public transport!!" " if you dont like, you may get down the train immediately" she answered innocently "I want to go home ma" "then, don't talk so much, keep you mouth shut !!!" She kept quiet throughout the journey until she get down at Sg. Buloh.

What a bad day I had, and so many people were looking at us. But who cares? I don't give a damn. I then shared this story with my mom and aunty, they were laughing like hell, said I'm so action and scolded people at public. So what?

3 feelings:

yapthomas March 3, 2009 at 9:54 PM  

Whoa.. I scared... I scared...!!
I've not taken KTM for ages. Ahh.. those were the days where I'm like you...

Unknown March 5, 2009 at 2:24 AM  

hahaha...same here like your mum and aunt...your action really amaze me...cool down girl..

Ivy Isabelle March 16, 2009 at 1:47 PM  

hahaha.. can't calm myself that day.. it was such a bad day i ever had.