Yong Tau Foo
Sunday, January 11, 2009
Not sure if you'd try 'yong' tomato before.. not sure if my mom invented it, anyway I just followed. =P It's nice though. Cut the tomato into two, and remove the seed. You may eat the tomato seed, it's good for your health especially for your skin.. =)
And this is my first time 'yong' onion also... My dad wanted to eat it. He saw someone did that and he wanted to try... so I cooked. Again, I made dinner for my family...
Do you feel hungry now? heheheheheh








4 feelings:
shit..the last question seems like for me. i am really regret every time reading your blog by night. always end up hungry and looking for food. damn my milk ran out and the only food left to eat tonight is cereal...now no milk how to eat leh?... i thought the tomato seeds is for afrodisiac supplement. any way....ehhh...if i bought the dish you cook for me can kah? 'yong tau fu' my favorite man. but really i never thought of tomato 'yong tau fu' o? 'hou sit mou o'?
i like yong ai gua very much=)
wow.. you can cook well weih!!! so tempting!!!!!!!
haha.. thank you thank you...
my mom said berry berry nice wor... they finished all dishes! I was so happy though i was tired.. =)
Post a Comment