Maxis Sucks !!!
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Today I received my maxis bill for January... Bill wasn't that high BUT they charged me monthly supp line of MYR 30 extra which I'd called to call center to terminate the supp line for the month of December !!!!!
I signed up for the Value 50, therefore my monthly commitment must have at least MYR 50. However, my maxis bill for December, talk time was only RM 49.60 and they charged me MYR 80 (for Value 50 plus the supp line 30) Wtf!
I went to maxis center, waited for more than half an hour... (well, i calmed myself) BUT the customer service agent was very annoyed and her service provided was suck when I told her the stupid maxis' mistake ! Damn fuck-up!!!!!
What a day ! I hadn't had enough sleep and was feeling a bit grumpy today.
I think I should switch back to DIGI... better choice...
DIGI, I WILL FOLLOW YOU........
I signed up for the Value 50, therefore my monthly commitment must have at least MYR 50. However, my maxis bill for December, talk time was only RM 49.60 and they charged me MYR 80 (for Value 50 plus the supp line 30) Wtf!
I went to maxis center, waited for more than half an hour... (well, i calmed myself) BUT the customer service agent was very annoyed and her service provided was suck when I told her the stupid maxis' mistake ! Damn fuck-up!!!!!
What a day ! I hadn't had enough sleep and was feeling a bit grumpy today.
I think I should switch back to DIGI... better choice...
DIGI, I WILL FOLLOW YOU........
2 feelings:
i never know malaysia communication company is honest and decent.for me they all cheaters to the people. untrustworthy and unethical business minded tyrant. u believe their service are good for u? from the start u use, they already cheating on u. i know these coz i use to be the consultant of communication design. now most of the system running in VOIP network. and its only use up 12kb of voice data transmission travel. those who use internet can subtract it from monthly use of internet cost. 30days and multiply 24 hrs in 1mb cost. u get the 1 hr figure and divided 60 minutes. thats the actual figure per minute. u will found out not even a cent. in the US they only charge u the first 3 minutes after that reduce 15% of every minute increase. so the longer u use the cheaper. so the story is, never trust malaysia business strategy. they all think of next day become rich. thats all.
haha... hmmm i had learn something today.....
really cannot trust them hor...
Post a Comment