Multitasking = Multipay?

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Well, the interview I've gone through was very negative.

They wanted me to be multitasking. (well, I don't mind. Multitasking is for my own good. But, do I get multi-pay? I was asking myself...)

They do not willing to pay me, not even to remain as my current pay. They told me their grandmother stories, how an employer works and their experiences and the tough time they had (e.g Gulf War, economy downturn in 1997 and etc) .

Who cares? You are the employer, not me ! Don't tell me how you gonna deal with it when you company is not working. I'm the employee, all I need to know is I'll have enough MONEY every month. Don't expect me as an employee to think as an employer ! Idiot!

I do not feel easy during the whole interview, I feel pressure, they corner me very hard. =(

p/s : Friends, the interview I had is not the usual interview. This is exceptional case that I have to go for it...

6 feelings:

Lee Chien January 9, 2009 at 4:43 AM  

hmmm... cheer up..
look for other lor...

Unknown January 9, 2009 at 5:23 AM  

i was amaze what u been through, i feel like deja-vu. really. thats what i hv been through to me 10 yrs ago. i went for interview they totally corner me in any chances so that u follow their will. shit, i still can feel it till today. i really understand how u feel. they makes u dont understand anything and question that taylor to makes u feel unease and feel stupid. well, that time my record interview time is 4 hours. hehe coz i know at the end i dont want the work oledi and play them in circle. hehe... hey! so call employer out there, give my friend a break ok. if u guys so proud your self manage the company it wont screw up and makes ecomomy collapse ass-hole.

FireWire January 9, 2009 at 8:06 AM  

My boss always expect me to multi-task but hey, where's my reward? If I ain't getting what I deserve, why should i work for him anymore? So, never ever work for people like my boss, I'm packing and ready to go soon ;)

Ivy Isabelle January 9, 2009 at 2:39 PM  

Lee Chien : Thanks for your concern. I'm looking/applying new jobs...

Vincent : Thanks ! I'm really tired of it. It makes my life miserable. I have problem to sleep at night now because the stupid interview I had, I'm still thinking how harsh it was. I know I should stop thinking but it's hard...

FireWire : Thanks for your advice, I definite will not go for it eventhough they hire me with the current pay I'd requested or higher. Because it gonna be tough working with this kind of boss-not appreciating staffs/works...

i am missmobilicious January 9, 2009 at 6:25 PM  

to be understood from your point of view means to understand others' situation from your side.

when you say who cares, then why should anyone else even care for that matter? no. not even the potential employer who were trying to make the first move in employee-employer communication.

bombarding complaints on EVERYTHING does not make good solution. but hey, suits you.

i just hope you even understand where i'm coming from.

Unknown January 12, 2009 at 3:22 AM  

self employ then...much better. no challenge but to yourslf. benefit is you can always go for nyam cha...hehe...take it easy girl. the angel is watching you...you be safe's soon. :P