Appointment Letter
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Well, I was given an appointment letter and it was only 2 pages !!!!! WTF.
*Calm Down Girl*
*Reading it now, words by words, carefully*
*Getting frustrating*
*Getting more frustrating*
This is a really fuck-up appointment letter that I ever seen!!!!!
(1) 12 Days annual leave will be given AFTER one full year of service !
(2) 14 Days medical leave will be given AFTER one full year of service !
(3) No EPF/Socso/Income Tax listed in the appointment letter !
(4) Not mention the working hours, reporting time and where to work !
(5) No maternity/paternity leave !
**************S P E E C H L E S S**************
(1) I asked for annual leave to be proportioned.
They said they would think about it... subject for approval...
(2) I asked for medical leave as PAID leave.
They said : If you have the reason to be sick, that could be considered. *wtf*
(3) They said EPF/Socso will be given, Income tax will be deducted.
(4) Understood the working hours is from 9am-6pm, Monday to Friday, 9am to 1pm on Saturday.
(5) You think that I'm not getting married and WILL NOT get pregnant is it? Idiot!
They said those are not listed in the appointment letter shall follow the labour law. Well, how would I know you will follow the labour law? All this should be written, not verbally ! I requested them to amend the clauses above but it was declined. This is just too bad.
Well, since you are not considerate and I have no say. I'm not going there ! Definitely a big NO NO !!
3 feelings:
wah.. this is too bad.. advantage themselves only...
ok, good, dun think about it ald, they're too bad. Let's come out n have big crab tonite =)
They will not become a good employer! Never! That's why the staff turn over is so damn high !
Post a Comment