Insomnia
Monday, January 5, 2009
I'm feeling restless. I do not have good sleep for the past few nights. I can't fall asleep but I force myself to. It was already midnight 1-2 ish and really tiring because I need to wake up early.
Last night I didn't really sleep. That's why today was freaking tired and sleepy in the office. While on the way home, I almost fainted inside the train but I managed to squat down before I fall. My body was numb with cold.
I know no one could help me that time but it's okay. I'm tough enough and I was born to have the ability, I was trained to be strong to get myself home safely! Yes, I made it! I don't need your care and I don't need your help. No one would know how was it feel. No one...
3 feelings:
hi dear, r u ok?
seriously u squat...my god. u can say that again i also cant sleep for the last few days. almost 5am still cant shut my eyes. shiiiit... i remember the other day i have to drive back and forth from KK to kuala penyu and from kuala penyu to KK...freaking 5 hours drive nonstop. i even nearly got accident for 3 times as i accidentally falls asleep. damn..everybody have to scream in side the car like on the roller coster..however, thats what makes me feel awake again from the shouting. sorry everyone it wont happen again...
seriously u squat...my god. u can say that again i also cant sleep for the last few days. almost 5am still cant shut my eyes. shiiiit... i remember the other day i have to drive back and forth from KK to kuala penyu and from kuala penyu to KK...freaking 5 hours drive nonstop. i even nearly got accident for 3 times as i accidentally falls asleep. damn..everybody have to scream in side the car like on the roller coster..however, thats what makes me feel awake again from the shouting. sorry everyone it wont happen again...
Post a Comment