A day trip with family

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Supposedly this week will be a long holiday for me if I were to take a day leave on Friday.. but I didn't because I have less than 5 days leave toward end of the year already... I'd just applied 4 days leave for my trip.

I went back to hometown for this Hari Raya and spent time with my family... we went for a day trip to Bukit Tinggi.. It was just 45 minutes drive from my place and this is the long waited trip for me.... (it has been years we didn't go out together) It was great ! We took many pictures too =) You may check them out at my facebook.

It's time to bed now.. kinda tired and I should say good nitez to everyone....

1 feelings:

vincent james October 3, 2008 at 12:59 AM  

good at last u can have a break with your family. hope u not feeling down any more coz i'm gonna see u soon.:)