Thanks for your concerns

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Thanks for my friends who'd called/sms-ed/msn-ed me for the past few days. I'm feeling much better now.

I'd lost so much of my appetite these days, and lost weight too... must be damn ugly now and my face is rather pale :S

I was almost admitted to hospital yesterday because I'd vomited for 3 days. I took medicine but it doesn't turn good either. So I went to SJMC for another consultation. Doctor gave me much stronger medicine and the most important is the Oral Re-hydrated Salt to rehydrate back whatever its loses in my body.

Doctor advised me to have at least 3 sachets of oral re-hydrated salt after meal. But I had 5 sachets yesterday. I'm now feeling alright, at least I didn't vomit yesterday. Yet I can't eat deep fried, oily, spicy stuffs until I'm fully recuperated. At the moment, I only can have very light foods-->porridge, vegetable soup, bread and etc...

Well, consult a doctor in SJMC isn't cheap though, it costs me RM 125.50!!! However, it's worth for money as the medicines gave are much better than those clinics out there.

I'm gonna take care myself and remember not to have 'lou shu fun' again.. It caused me food poisoning twice this year!!! =(

1 feelings:

vincent james October 13, 2008 at 2:37 AM  

oh my GOD!! u should be more careful. u can loose your life u know that. i dont want to loose a friend like u ok. food poisoning is serious! expensive or not expensive u should have better doctor to treat. money is not a problem, u always can ask my help if u needed. after all what is friend for.