Sunday Dinner @ Senjyu Sushi

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Another Sunday, I'd resting at home for the past few days due to illness, and now I'm recuperating.. Thanks God!

I had lunch with Jamie at One Utama, and window-shopped for awhile. I was thinking to call my dear to come over to have dinner with me but I didn't, because I'm wasn't sure if he free... but at 5.45pm, he called and said he's coming to bring me for dinner. I was happy!

He asked to dress nicer because....... he said he wanted to wear his newly bought sport shoes--Adidas Goodyear!!! *faint*


We went to The Curve this evening. We walked and window-shopped awhile and at the same time thinking of what to have for dinner... and we arrived at one of the Japanese Restaurant at Cineleisure--Senjyu Sushi.

It's a newly opened on 20 September 2008. Not so many people dine-in at the moment. Foods are nice and fresh but pricey! We ordered Ikura Chanwanmushi (MYR 8.90), California Roll (MYR 6.00), AirFlown Salmon (MYR 8.00), Soft Shell Crab Roll (MYR 6.00), King Prawn Tempura Roll (MYR 12.00), Yasai Miso Soup (MYR 8.90), seafood fried rice (MYR 12.00) and Sencha (MYR 2.00)





See? the price as compared to Sushi King, Sushi Zanmai... it's expensive! Other than those colour plates on the sushi bar, I'd notice they do not have any grilled fish on the menu, e.g ill or saba.... However, they do have their specialities, e.g Japanese varies desserts.. But we didn't have it because we were bloated. =P

Location :
Senjyu Sushi @ Cineleisure Damansara
Lot G2 & G3, Ground Floor,
Cineleisure Damansara, No. 2A
Jalan PJU 7/3, Mutiara Damansara
47810 Petaling Jaya,
Selangorel : 03 7727 9028

1 feelings:

vincent james October 13, 2008 at 2:45 AM  

careful ok..u still recuperating. take it easy with the food. if what the doctor say to u...means almost 10% of your body fluid drain out in a fast rate that few days. take care and go slow, finish your medicine and hv good rest. will pray for u. GOD blessed!