Another week gone...

Monday, September 29, 2008

Well, it has been a week plus i didn't update my blog. I was busy watching Hong Kong drama which I'd completed it yesterday only.

And lately, things are not going well with me. It's one of the reason I don't feel like blogging. I slept over it... hope things will be better.

I've booked myself a ticket to go for a short holiday plus work. *OMG, work???*
Just to East Malaysia! I missed all my friends there. Everytime when I was there, due to time constraint and I couldn't meet all of them. Hopefully this time, I shall spend quality time with them.

Sigh.. I'm now stuck in the office waiting for dear to pick me up for dinner... *starving and freezing*

1 feelings:

vincent james October 1, 2008 at 12:56 AM  

sound like me, when i'm down...watch hk series...hehe...well, u gonna take a break soon. whatever it is..just jiggle it and spit it like nothing happen. u will be fine at no time :)