I Wish I Could
Friday, October 17, 2008
I wish I could by your side
I wish I could be your loved one forever
I wish we could spend a night on our own
I wish we could be a little bit closer
I wish you could stare at me, look into my eyes
wipe off my tears and telling me that
your heart feeling hurt too when you see me cry
Tell me I'm the only one you love
I wish... I could...
I wish I could be your loved one forever
I wish we could spend a night on our own
I wish we could be a little bit closer
I wish you could stare at me, look into my eyes
wipe off my tears and telling me that
your heart feeling hurt too when you see me cry
Tell me I'm the only one you love
I wish... I could...
0 feelings:
Post a Comment