Seafoods @ Port View

Friday, August 1, 2008

Sometime in November last year, I went to Kota Kinabalu to have my short holidays, to meet my friends and of course---for foods !!!!

I love and I missed KK foods so much, don't ask me why, I'm just love it!

Since stayed just right opposite of PortView--Radius International Hotel, so I brought my friends there.

At the entrance, there are variety of live seafoods for you to choose and minimum has to be 1kg...unless you choose those BIG BIG one.. e.g mantis, at least 500gm.

Only 03 of us, so we ordered only 4 dishes... crabs is the must for me as I'm the crabs lover =P

Black Pepper Crabs

Tiger Prawns

Sabah Veggie


'Fan's Shape Clams

Foods not so expensive.. it's approx. MYR 180-200... but it's worth paying, because it tastes so good.. so yummy... feel so satisfying... :P

Location :
Port View Seafoods Restaurant
Lot 18, Ground Floor,
Anjung Samudera (The Waterfront)
Tun Fuad Stephens Road
88000 Kota Kinabalu,
SabahTel: 088-221 753


0 feelings: