Home Cook Foods
Sunday, August 24, 2008
My cooking mood is back!!! I woke up at 9am, and start preparing my lunch already. First, I boiled a pot of water for my favorite soup---white carrot soup =) Dump in all ingredients and of course meat to make it taste better, and let it cook for 3 hours.
My mom bought a chicken cost RM 20, so I'd decided to steam it. Cleaned up the chicken and chopped it into smaller size.. You might be thinking who helped me to chop it right? No one help me, I did it myself. Don't look down on me okay... =P Let it steam for 15 minutes...
Lastly, I fried the veggie with garlic only... a very simple style yet it tasted yummy... Kinda satisfied with my 'hard' work today... they finished my cook foods !!! *thumb up* =P




3 feelings:
waa...that soup my favourite also leh..all the dishes very 'bu' o. why? feeling weak is it? i notice u put lots of 'ji tze' (the red colour chili like thing) ... why feeling so old oledi meh? starting 'bu' oledi ...hehe... the vegi u cook ...wow i'm impress. fried in a good timing and control...i guess still remain in good texture and crunchiness at the same time. that's very good cooking skill. ^0^
hey, its sort of sweet home cook. Hope to have a wife like u haha. Starting to admiring u liao. Jia you, do show more type of cook ok, as i love & enjoy cooking too...
好清淡
Post a Comment