Food Poisoning

Friday, August 15, 2008

Today I'm on MC because i had food poisoning (again) yesterday night after dinner with my baby. Maybe too many mixture of foods from noon to night, and my abdomen can't take it either digest it well???!!!

I went out for sales yesterday with my manager, and had lunch at Subway, and then had a cup of Starbuck's Cafe Mocha after a Skyteam Alliance Meeting while eating roti bakar and "loh mai kai' at OldTown... Later at night, I had Claypot 'Low Shu Fan' with baby...
I reached back home at about 9pm, and there goes my stomach.

Abdomen was aching for 3 hours++, can't sleep and can't shit... hahahahahaha...I was online almost 1am and my online doctor-Vincent insisted me to go hospital now.. what?? at 1am?

Anyway, thanks for you guys concerned ok... whoever msn-ed me early morning...

1 feelings:

vincent james August 22, 2008 at 10:04 PM  

hahaha...well, very much concern k. as sickness never less looking into it, whether its light or heavy. the rule of thumbs. always have full attention in short. it may sound idiocotic but its work well for people who stay alone and staying a live with much budget constrain as well. 70% of food poisoning cases can coz death, so just take it serious next time. the best way is buy 'bascopane' and stuff it at your place. you never know when u need it. it cure most of any desease collected in the stomach. this med's works well to those who is a food lover, especially like u... and me too..hehehe..coz it always happen to me :)