I'm back !

Saturday, August 2, 2008


After 3 hassle days in Penang & Ipoh, I'm back to my home sweet home...

We started our journey from office at 11.30am... we talked, we laughed, we got saman on the way!
Speed was only at 126km per hour, and they were asking for 'kopi duit' at RM 128 and threaten us if we don't pay and they will issue saman and will be blacklisted straight away! Craps, we don't pay them and insisted them to issue saman.

Continued our journey, kinda hungry and we stopped at R&R for a quick lunch. This is the quickest lunch we both never had before, it was only 10 minutes ! As we were running out of time already. Because we have meeting at 4pm.

An hour later, we arrived Penang at 3.30pm, yeah we made it !
Arrived Penang office, started to 'do works'.. hahaha!!! I'm serious la, really work okay.. Work until 10.30pm!!!! See, I'm so hardworking???!!!I don't work until this hour when i was in KL.. =P It was all because of the printer and also the photocopy machines, like tortoise ! damn slow!

Checked in hotel at The Northam, just next to my office. It was a junior suite room with jacuzzi.. but really have no time to enjoy it. I was half dead. Lolz



Next day, woke up at 6.30am to prepare myself, dressed up, and have breakfast. Did some preparation at the function room. Set up the mic, speaker, projector and etc... As presentation will start at 9am... Presentation started by GM, Me and followed by manager.
This is the 2nd time i present, so a bit steady... =P




After presentation, we had nasi kandar for lunch... went back office to do some briefing before heading down to Ipoh... We left Penang Island before 4pm to avoid the traffic.. and arrived Ipoh at around 6++pm.. Checked-in hotel and went out for dinner...

Next morning, went for sales visits... managed to visit 5 agents by 5pm.. Great! At last, i finished my works! But didn't go back to KL but stayed back another few hours for happy hours!! I was so tired and have no choice to entertain a bit... drink la ! Reached back KL at 10pm! Exhausted.........

0 feelings: