Woo-Hoo!!!

Wednesday, May 14, 2008


My dear just called me, ask me to book flight to Phuket in January next year because AirAsia now having zero fares again to few places, and the promotion will start at 12AM on 14 MAY2008... it's another 10 minutes to 12AM, so i waited.

I told my dear, go somewhere else because he's not a beach addict, so we chose to go Manila indeed. This time, I decided the date of travel...

Airfare is rather cheap, nope, it's ZERO fare... we'd paid taxes only for RM 440.

I always wanted to go Bali, but my dear said nope. Bali trip will be next year year end during Christmas time! Wow, this year Christmas we yet to celebrate and you are talking next year! That's a bit too fast and too far lolz....

Ermm.. but it's okay for me ler, as long as I got to travel with my dear again... not sure if we would have another trip from now on, before January next year.... I just like to travel.. especially with my baby.. =P

0 feelings: