Untitled

Tuesday, May 13, 2008


I was chatting with one of my good old friend last Saturday, he asked me did our (me and my dear) trip tighten the relationship?? I told him it's just so-so, nothing special as he's cool type and didn't show much of his expression or feeling toward me. "That's Normal", he added.

Guys think differently.. some easy to handle..some as hard as a raging bull...some as sweet as melodies.. I would say I'm handling a raging bull!!!

I just do not know, as there are differents before and after you have slept with a guy. Guys are always take thing for granted. He's now less care about me as he used to be. He's now less loving as he used to be because he said he feels annoyed when he's with me. what the ****!!! I'm kinda pissed when he said that to me over the phone, and eventually my tears drops! *sob sob*

How could he said that to me as we are only dated for 04 months?? Since you're unhappy to be with me, have you ever think that separation will be better? He keep quiet for minutes... in fact my heart wouldn't want any separation thou as I love him. While he keep silent, i was so afraid of losing him. However, he didn't said so. I know he loves me but not sure how much he do.

Perhaps I'm too demanding, need assurance from him. I'm just do not know as you always keep your mouth shut. I do not know what you want, how do you want it to be and etc. Somehow our communication is dead. Is gap of 5 years does make that much of different?? I don't know, you tell me.

I was told "the best lover need not to be so expressive.. when you are with him..your instinct will tell you. If you are confident with him then hold on to it and never let go..until one day you will see the reward.."

Somehow it's true as what above have mentioned, it's always easy to say rather than action. But I would take this as an advise, and of course will always trust my inner-self and also my pure instinct upon judgment. I wouldn't know if I can do it perfectly, but I would try my best as a girlfriend.

0 feelings: