Labour Day = Happy Day

Thursday, May 1, 2008


Finally, I met up with my dear after so long...Gave him a big hug when I saw him... feeling great!

Somehow my dear just doesn't show much of his feeling, expression toward me... but his action worth of thousand words!

Just today, we were heading for lunch, and he asked me what do have for lunch? I was thinking, thinking and thinking and said, the pork noodle that you brought me to ? He answered that's too far and traffic jam... and he proposed to have chicken rice instead. I'm fine with it. But he changed his mind later when we almost reaching chicken rice shop and said, if you want to have pork noodle also can, we can go there... and eventually he has made the turn there.... I'm just happy and smile inside my heart.

Then, we went to MidValley for movie. We were so sick of the queue there and decided to go The Garden's GSC Signature instead to watch Iron Man. Yeah, it's Premiere Class for just 20 bucks and you can have a nice and comfortable seat.

And again, the air-cond is freaking cold there.. and i told my dear that I'm cold (so that he could hug me to warm me) but he told me it's just a while, after that you wouldn't feel that anymore. EErrrggghhh, I'm just don't want to ruin the day, that's why I'm just keep my mouth shut not to say anything bad. Just right before the movie start, he grabbed my hand and hold onto his arm throughout the movie. I was like... speechless... totally speechless and again just feel happy about it. He eventually sayang me so much, but it's just that he's being so cool at time which I hate it sometimes...

I would have to say thank you dear, you brought me so much joys and happiness for all these while... I'm happy to have you by my side. Muakss Baby!

0 feelings: