You F***er !
Saturday, May 9, 2009
There was one evening, heading back to PJ after work. The LRT was so damn pack and there was a man standing behind me (back to back), pretty close to me which I hate it and I start pushing my handbag so that he would know that I'm giving him a sign that " hey, don't stand so close !" (because you woudn't know whether he has any bad intention or not, especially with their itchy hands and would start molest you anytime.)
But somehow he just don't get it I supposed. Upon reaching in Masjid Majek station, I got a seat and I sat down. He was then standing right infront of me, facing me and holding the pole. He was about 6ft height, thin and has a criminal look on his face. (you would want to give him a punch on his face if you ever see him!)
While he was holding the pole, he was staring at me too. The way he hold the pole was damn weird. He was pointing his super long middle finger while holding the pole at my eye level!!! What, was it the new style of holding the pole? Or your mom teach you to be manner by showing your middle finger??? I wonder ! He keep pointing it for at least 15mins. I started to feel uneasy as someone keep staring at me and it seems like having a bad intention on me.
I was supposed to get down at Taman Jaya station where baby pick me up but I didn't, due to safety reason, and I just afraid he might follow, because the station wasn't that many people. I then decided to continue until the last station which only 5 stations away.
At the second last station, the lady who sat next to me, left and here go this idoit sat next to me, crossed his arm and opened his leg widely. Really what the fuck ! I was very pissed off that time, stood up and walked to the end of the train and sit down there and backtracked my journey to Taman Jaya again.
It was lucky that he didn't follow, else I don't even dare to think what would happen. Once I got in the car, I was scolding not only the 4 letters words, but all the vulgar words and was cursing him to death!!!
3 feelings:
really? i never heard u say so vulgar before wow....however, at least u ok. have u drink 'deng keng cha' (calm down tea)after that?
no need 'deng keng cha'... i was very 'mangg zhang' that day... ggggeeeerrrr
mmmh...perhaps...'ha fu chou' then...must be the weather..
Post a Comment