Weird Sunday Night

Sunday, April 26, 2009

I'm just feeling weird today...

When I returned home just now, I saw my cousin sister was sitting down and msn-ing.. then I started to iron my work wear for tomorrow. (I normally do my ironing on the mattress one) Soon after, while I tidy up the mattress.. I realize there's one bulky thingy underneath my cousin's mattress, so I dig it out and found it was a novel !

It's a chinese novel, title <<红娘的替死鬼>> which sound a bit scary whenever I see the chinese characters '鬼' means 'ghost'...

Now I'm asking myself who's novel? How can a novel hide underneath the mattres? The novel doesn't belong to myself nor my cousin sister. And the novel was read by someone with a bookmark in there.

The more I think about it the more I feel uneasy... oh God, please shut my mind and have a good nice sleep !!!


3 feelings:

Unknown April 26, 2009 at 10:44 PM  

naaa....dont scare yourself easily. there's nothing at all..

Lee Chien May 8, 2009 at 6:02 PM  

i think it should be nothing as well.. take it easy..

Ivy Isabelle May 12, 2009 at 9:38 PM  

not sure.. just curious and somehow feel scary...... =(