Happy Dumpling Festival
Sunday, May 31, 2009
I know it's late, but better than nothing..
Happy Dumplings Festival!!!
My grandma made dumplings for us every year.. this year i requested grandma to reserve 10 dumplings for me !!! *crazy* Because grandma's dumpling is very delicious and you can't find any in this world, seriously !
I vaguely remembered few years ago, when I was working in Sabah and did not return for this festive. I wanted to eat my grandma's dumpling so badly and my aunt decided to courier it to me!!! And I was told the courier charge is even costly than the dumplings.. hahahaha
See? the ingredients are mushroom, chestnuts, salted egg york, pork, bean, dried prawn. Grandma cook it with her secret recipes... *drooling*
I've been enjoying dumplings made by grandma since young and I ate 2 or 3 dumplings at the same time. That's why until now, I don't buy dumplings, I don't care how big is the dumpling or how much ingredients inside, how costly it is and I just don't eat dumplings made by others, that's including my mom's okaay!!!! Somehow, my mom just 'merajuk' at me... hahahaha
Sorry mom, can't help it!!
Sorry mom, can't help it!!


1 feelings:
is it all aquarius the same? me too .. dumpling is my favourite. strangely i also like my grandmother make it too...however, i lose her many thousand years ago. you very lucky. Go..learn how to make good one, so next time i got chance to eat one good one hehehe...maybe we born on CNY thats y hv same taste.. :)
Post a Comment