Ooouucchh, it's swelling...
Tuesday, May 26, 2009
I got a new pair of leather court shoes from baby lately, and I'd decided to get the heel liner to prevent any friction or heel slip. I thought it should be fine since SCHOLL brand is famous and the heel liner is cushioned for comfort and pressure relief.
I wore it for work today and it was OK at first but.... later it got worsen.. OMG, I hate seeing blisters all over.. I have at least two blisters at each feet, one on the right and one on the left and even on my tiptoes. This-is-really-really-bad!!!
***Yelling*** I can't walk probably with the new shoes today, it caused so much pain when I walked. And I removed the heel liner immediately upon arrival. I feel much better by then but it's still in pain. I try not to go toilet that often. I try not to go pantry to fill my drink that often. I even asked my colleague to buy me lunch (of course, I didn't tell them what happened, just said too busy with works.. hahaha)

I will bend u, SCHOLL!
I was telling myself, no more heel liner, it's bad for my feet. I can't take it. I feel like crying when shower water splash onto the wound just now... OooOuuuucccchhhh, it's swelling and so painful now... I'm not going to wear heel shoes tomorrow onwards until the pain subsides...



4 feelings:
omg.. this is really painful!!!!!!!! you hafta apply cream and let it dry, it will get healed faster..
pity you...
I tried to apply some cream on it but it was so damn painful... and now it got worsen, its bleed...
thats the problem when u wear shoes too fit and a comfortor at the back of the heel is not even wise cause the scholl hv the tendency to retract and extract when u moved. it even worst if u are sweating. making it increase fiction by 10 times every time u move. its even worst if u have soft skin and against rough skin..will even increase friction coz traction of both surface increase. should wear liner shocks to prevent friction. the scholl design only for those who bought shoes too big but wanted to fit in. therefore adding it will feel fit. so what to do lo. try go pharmacy get a very good plaster for those skin coz by burning accident one it will help. put vaseline on it during sleep also help cure faster.
bleeding some more.. omg.. that's really painful and terrible...
like vincent says, use vaseline, really good one..
Post a Comment