Dinner @ Pizza Uno
Wednesday, September 3, 2008
Yesterday, someone dropped his/her 50 note somewhere... I saw and I picked it up (not to say dishonest) since there's no one beside me or passing by me... Lucky me huh?
So with the extra 50 note.. I treated my roomie for dinner at Una-Pizza. Both
of us had a table at the corner, had fun talking and laughing... We are not lesbian okay, it's just that we both can really 'click' well. We understand each other very well too... ok, i know it sounds weird now, I should stop it.
Okay, lets talk about the foods... *drooling*
Since we were not starving, we'd ordered some light foods... We had one Tapas--Bacalao, deep fried salted cod fish in potato croquettes, one Garden Salad with thousand island dressing and one home-made spiralli Aglio Olio.
Garden Salad with Thousand Island Dressing @ MYR 8.00
Bacalao @ MYR 8.00
Aglio Olio Homemade Spiralli @ MYR 16.00
The aglio olio homemade Spiralli is my favourite... it's mouth-watering and irresistible thou it looks simple! It cooks with garlic, olive oil, parsley, basil, and some chili flakes.. It's so satisfying...
We'd spent only MYR 48 with drinks of course ! And I have MYR 2 for my saving??? Hahahaha =P I would say, this is the luckiest day I had for the past 20 over years!!! LoLz..
Restaurant Pizza Uno
Lot G6 & G7, Ground Floor, Centrepoint
3 Lebuh Bandar Utama, Bandar Utama
47800 Petaling Jaya, Selangor
Tel : 03-7710 1325



3 feelings:
huh!...emmh...ehh...o...
if i am u,... i would donate it lor..
imagine the person losing that rm50. maybe it's very important to him/her...
bad karma la
what a lucky girls ^^"
I've also had pizza this week at Marco pizza, just opposite the Kelana LRT station.
Post a Comment