Dinner @ Chocolate

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

After spending my day at coffee bean, online, chatting and blogging... I'd decided to dine at Chocolate for my dinner. You might be thinking, chocolate? for dinner? filling? huh? Yes, it's very filling !!!

We placed our order at the counter, and paid for the bill, it is just like the 'fast food concept', pay before you dine. We ordered 3 different favor of chocolate pancake and waffle. Let's check out the foods...



My little Jane with a marshmallowdipping stick @ MYR 14.90


Belgian Waffle @ MYR 17.40


Banana Pancakes with strawberries @ MYR 14.90


German Strudel drizzled in molten chocolate with strawberries @ MYR 14.90

For me, I'm not really a chocolate (sweet chocolate) lover, it's so-so only though the food presentation is nice. I couldn't finish my German Strudel because it's just simply too sweet for me, and the bread is too hard and thick for me. What a waste! How I wish if they have the dark chocolate waffle??? It will be really nice I think? *slurpy, love the dark chocolate*


For Chaw and Denn, they were manage to finish theirs.. *clap hands*
*whispering* because they both are BIG EATER. muahahahahahha


Location :
Chocolate Lounge
Lot FK3, First Floor Highstreet,
1 UTAMA Shopping Centre,
No.1, Lebuh Bandar Utama
Petaling Jaya.
Tel : 03-7725 0623



2 feelings:

yewkong September 12, 2008 at 3:37 PM  

lol, you are wrong, I'm just able to finish only two pancakes. There's still one more pancake left.

Ivy Isabelle September 12, 2008 at 5:17 PM  

still.. big eater !!! muahahaha