Facial Treatment
Monday, September 1, 2008
Today, I made a facial treatment appointment with Kanebo International Salon--a six-star services with timeless expertise.... At first, I was thinking to go to the outlet at Bangsar, but its fully booked. So I'd decided to call up the one located at StarHill Gallery...
I made an appointment at 2pm... upon arrival, there
were one couples waiting to be served. So I have to wait. While waiting, they need me to fill up the some form first and a cup of tea was served. As soon as I finished... A lady direct me to the so called 'waiting lounge', to soak my feet into the basin... The water was so warm and it was so damn nice and comfortable after 2 days shopping with baby...
I'd relaxed myself by soaking my feet while reading magazines and had a cup of tea---awaiting to be served. Soon after, a consultant came to me and told me their current promotions and blah blah blah..... I took one package, pretty good which includes
one radiance energylift treatment (MYR 248), one hot stone body treatment (MYR 168), one FairCrea product--white power of clear (MYR 145) and one Blanchir product--whitening conclusion (MYR 190)... With this 4 items, I only pay MYR 388... cheap right? I'm pretty satisfy with their service provided. Product wise...pretty good because I've been using Kanebo products for 2 years already, kinda like the Japanese products-from skin cares to cosmetics... Price wise, it's affordable.... =PI'm going to make another appointment soon for my hot stone body treatment, anyone interested?? Lets come, be rejuvenated by exclusive beauty regimen!
Location :
Kanebo International Salon
S21-25, Pamper Floor,
StarHill Gallery,
181 Jalan Bukit Bintang,
55100 Kuala Lumpur.
Tel : 03 2144 1218

2 feelings:
waa...every time do..very rich o u..hehe...
Not rich ler and I didn't do it everytime, once every one or two months to pamper myself? :P
Post a Comment