Sony Ericsson W595
Sunday, April 12, 2009
I've got my new phone!!!
Baby bought me a new phone 2 weeks ago from one of his friend who selling it cheap for an original Sony Ericsson. It's white color slide phone. Though it wasn't the newest version but it's consider one of the few :)
I always wanted to have a slide phone, but I just don't want to invest because my phone is still in a very good condition and moreover it was my first phone I'd bought 3 years ago. One of the reason I do not want to change phone it's because of the messages I'd received. It's so meaningful and sweet to me.
But this time, I saved as many messages as I could and transferred most of my songs/pictures to the new mobile, my new baby :P It's so nice and handy.
I'm and I'll taking good care of it and keep it clean always... and for my old phone-W810i, I would have to say bye bye and most probably will sell it off :(
4 feelings:
wow.. seems nice..
mmmmmh....so dont want the I-phone i guess..
of course i want !!!!
=)
Post a Comment