Why People? WHY?

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Do you know what will be the worse things happened inside the cinema?

Let's brain-storming !

For me, I hate being disturbed while I enjoying my movie ( I believe everyone does ).

I hate people doesn't turn their handphone into silent mode, eventhough they did but they answered the phone and speak out loud....

I hate people who starts shaking and kicking the coach infront of them. and you'll feel the VIBRATION throughout the movie session. This is really irritating !

I hate people sitting near me start discussing the movie : how come, why la, who die and all sort of nonsense... and whispering to each other especially couples!

So, who would be your worse experience?

3 feelings:

Unknown January 3, 2009 at 5:14 AM  

ya, i know what u mean. i hv experience it as well. worst is they smoke inside the cinema. i guess u never have that experience right. but i really salute u for having experiencing the shacking through out the whole movie. for me i will shout to that guy. i just remember that incident...i met up our class isabela with her husband at the time. haha..what a coincidence. its very bad here that u can experience they do smoking here. but i had complaint and now no more. they even hv security guard now. hey...i really want to know wat movie u watch coz i remember u say the movie is dead and no good movie can move u at all. i tried pursuad u but turn down like a tai chi grandmaster. when did u come down from the mountain huh? :(

Unknown January 5, 2009 at 1:11 AM  

mmh...maybe her customary...hehe... i'd just watch 'yes man' today :p. so ms tai chi grandsmaster..thats what u watch ya..dont care next time if i'm in town i hv to drag u or grab u, u must go watch movie with me hehe...

yewkong January 6, 2009 at 3:04 PM  

I hate people who starts shaking and kicking the coach infront of them. and you'll feel the VIBRATION throughout the movie session. This is really irritating !

i always experience this...always... =.=|||

n everytime is done by malay lady, maybe there's ants in their pants....