Wedding Dinners

Monday, December 29, 2008

I had two 'red bomb' this month. One is my secondary classmate who back from Australia just to get married with her darling from Indonesia. The other one is my friend who works in the advertising firm... I had the wedding dinner in two consecutive week. Kinda boring with the foods! Not much variety.

It was so nice to see couples stepped into marriage life. Somehow I do have the feeling to get married too. Especially when you attended their wedding dinner, the atmosphere of the banquet, the slide show of the pictures taken, the musics they played, the lovely couples are just too loving.. I just feeling so touched and happy for them to got their life-time partner, eventually tear drops a little. I believe you do have the same feeling like me too.. especially girls....

Of course, during this time, I got chance to meet up most of my friends, we were gathered and had fun too. Catching up one another with the current lifes, gossiping here and there, talked about old school stuffs and laughed, taking picture here and there and etc..

I had taken few pictures during both wedding dinner, you may enlarge it to have better view.





Happy Marriage !!!!

3 feelings:

Unknown January 3, 2009 at 4:56 AM  

wow..u really look awesome in that dress makes me want to bow my knee..and ask the key word... i didnt know u r the wanna marrying type...gosh i miss the chance :)i also attending wedding function. ya u can say that again..its very typical food alright. sometime they have repeated dishes in one menu like having two type of chicken dishes. i really dont understand. however, its all about getting drunk anyway. i'm not a good drinker so excuse me k...sound like m a heavy drinker like that.

Ivy Isabelle January 4, 2009 at 2:55 PM  

Thank you for your compliement ! The dress cost me hundreds... Luckily you said nice =P

Unknown January 5, 2009 at 1:05 AM  

r u kidding, its beautiful on u. well, u r most welcome (^^)