Merry Christmas !

Friday, December 26, 2008

Merry Christmas Everyone !!!!

This year Christmas is a bit quiet, I don't feel the chritmas atmosphere at all, seriously!

I left office earlier, met up with baby to window-shop at one u for awhile and dinner at SS2. We don't really fancy to have Christmas dinner at a fancy restaurant. We ate normal as usual. He sent me home earlier because I had to prepare myself before going to church.




But being a Catholic, go to church is the MUST during this festive. Rachel rang me up to confirm the timing. Rachel and I went to St. Francis Xavier at Jalan Gasing for the midnight mass. I was there at about 10pm for the caroling and mass started at 11pm.


Thought of having a light supper with Rachel after the mass but her bf doesn't seem interested or he feels tired after work perhaps? While on the way home, I get McD for my supper ! Ya, I know it's heavy but it's ok (la).. whatever... =P

On Christmas Day, I woke up at 12pm, did the washing for my cloths for a week. (because no cloth for me to wear already, gosh... ssssshhhhhhhhhh). Baby picked me up and went for a super late lunch, we had dimsum, it tasted good but expensive ! Then we heading down to Bangsar to shop... We shopped/walked almost all boutiques at Bangsar Telawi... and baby got me some nice dress/tops. Thanks for the accompany baby!.. (not every guy like to do shopping with girlfriend, i know that).
Again, we went for hawker stalls for dinner, we had a really light one this time as we had late lunch. There goes our day... Merry Christmas for myself and for everyone =P

This year no Christmas present ! How sad!!??? Santa Claus, where's my present???

5 feelings:

vincent james December 26, 2008 at 11:26 PM  

i dont know what to say...McD for supper thats really heavy man. i also cant finish it. i dont know how u manage. maybe u imagine about food during mass thats y u soo hungry ..hehehe... however, nice decor though...where is that? at bangsar? santa this year a bit numb so no present (^^), hey, u hv already had life santa that bought u dress what more that u want..(**)... as usuall i went to st simon for x'mas mass. this year met up lots of my student who took my scripture class this year. very happy to meet them. and i was the back up warden too. end up met some 10 yrs never meet frens..haha.. any way merry x'mas to u. wish your new work environment doesnt cost u tough but happy. been promising coming down to kl to meet u but not literally. excuse me and will make up to u as soon as possible. God Blessed!

Ivy Isabelle December 27, 2008 at 1:23 PM  

hahahahaha.... yes, i managed to finish the McDeluxe Chicken all by myself, because i had a light dinner, that's why hungry.

The Xmas's decor was at One Utama Shopping Center. One of the nicest in town.

Hahaha... Merry Xmas to you Santa =P

StephenLim December 29, 2008 at 8:26 PM  

Merry Xmas Isabelle! I was here to read your blog, a nice one! :) When you wanna "install" the chatterbox ah? So that we can leave you message at anytime... :D

Btw... Happy New Year in advanced ya!

Lee Chien December 30, 2008 at 3:07 AM  

merry christmas!!
though it's lil late...
lol...
and happy new year..

Ivy Isabelle December 30, 2008 at 10:49 AM  

Hi Stephen, thanks !
I was thinking to get one (again), maybe later?

Happy New Year to you guys !!!!

Cheers =)