Abalone for dinner, anyone?

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

I was home alone when I went back to hometown last weekend. Parents were out, siblings weren't back. So I decided to cook abalone together with maggie mee...

I know what you are thinking...

*what-a-waste* right?

Don't care anymore, I was hungry and nothing else for me to cook.

Love it so much because I had it all... whilst enjoying my show --> ghost whisperer...

I would say this is the most expensive maggie mee ever ! Muahahahahah

5 feelings:

Ken Wooi July 28, 2010 at 8:26 PM  

looks like a nice blend.. haha =)

M-Knight July 29, 2010 at 9:12 AM  

yummy....

Ronnie July 29, 2010 at 9:32 AM  

hey.. like the movie I'm Not Stupid (if not mistaken)..... eating abalone with maggie mee !! Wow... !

Ivy Isabelle July 29, 2010 at 10:51 AM  

@Ken, ooh-yes, it's very nice when you mix the abalone gravy with the maggie mee ;P

@M-Knight, super duper mouth-watering

@Ronnie, Hahaha... creative cooking! =P

Roij Chris March 11, 2011 at 5:34 AM  

Hmmmm...you good in cooking abalone?...Thats what I meant when I ask you (remember when we had a meeting in head office?)