I-AM-GOING-TO-HONGKONG !!!
Tuesday, July 21, 2009
Yes!!! Finally, I'm going to HongKong... next month, during Merdeka weekend for summer sales. Come, let's go !
Recently, we were offered to stay at Regal Hotel Hong Kong from now until 31Aug09. And we were given a choice of 5 hotels : Regal Kowloon, Regal Hong Kong, Regal Airport, Regal Riverside and Regal Oriental. Does it sound great??
Let's check out the hotel room by each Regal Hotel :
Regal Hong Kong, Causeway Bay

Regal Riverside, Shatin

Regal Oriental, Kowloon City
Hence, I'd made a reservation myself a 3 complimentary nights stay at Regal Kowloon inclusive of breakfast. It's located at Tsim Sha Tsui area and easy accesible for me, who hasn't been to Hong Kong.. (what a shame, right?)
I haven't plan where to go yet and perhaps you guys would like to suggest like places to eat, or must see attractions?
I would buy Cathay Pacific flight ticket for myself and baby, as for his birthday present from me = ) Hope he would like it. I would say the whole trip was bought for him... and of course EXCLUDES expenses (la)... hahaha

3 feelings:
the causeway bay is the nearest to my place just one trip from my destination by subway train. and u even can visit 'lai chi' the former TVB star. she has a cosmetic salloon around there. :)
what i shame to me... i never been to hk.. :(
Don't say la... many of us not been i supposed.
I will not go there also lol.. but with the free rooms i had, why not? =P
Post a Comment