Transformer Ticket SOLD !!!
Sunday, June 28, 2009
Thought of watching movie with dear yesterday night, but unable to get ticket.Of course, my priority was still GSC, the seats are more comfortable than TGV.
First I logged on to GSC website, and it wasn't the page I used to see, something is not right here and I saw a message written on top of the page " Due to overwheming traffic to GSC website, you are currently viewing a stripped down version of this page. Not all features will be available in this version. We regret for any inconveniences caused and thank you for your patience."
I don't even bother it and continue my online booking yesterday morning and it seems all showtimes were either fully booked or left the first & second row from the screen for GSC, TGV and Cathaycineplex.

OneUtama's GSC
Unfortunately, for all GSC in town, none of it available including Gold/Premier Class !!! It was really ridiculous !
Tropicana City Mall's GSC
*Sigh* I don't get to watch this movie yesterday with dear !!! What a boring weekend =(
*Sigh* I don't get to watch this movie yesterday with dear !!! What a boring weekend =(




5 feelings:
haha vy, guess what! i booked my Friday's nite movie ticket on Tuesday and so happen only left one twin seat, the rest are all front seats.. HHAHAAHAH.. see... =P
aaarrrgggghhh... i hate u Sim !!! It seems everyone watch this already.. =(
mmmh...cant help you:) i've watched transformer last tuesday. i got the ticket on last monday. its a twin super class seat. you fold the handle become sort of a sofa.its free ticket...forgot what things i deal with, got this kind of opportunity. suppose to share with my ex. but well what the hack, i wanna watch my favourite movie and its the premier so what! unless u are here u can use the extra seat. :-)
yaya.. i watched also.. i bought about 30mins before.. when the booking released, then i've got it at the middle.. lucky me, hehehehe...
damn... i haven't get the change to watch this still.. *sob sob*
Post a Comment